Approval of data processing by Booking.com for Language Specialists TalentPitch.
Booking.com collects data for Freelance Translators TalentPitch via this website. Booking.com receives
support from Harver in this context. Psychometric test results are also included in the personal data collected
and processed by Booking.com and Harver.
Any detail concerning an identified or identifiable natural person.
The natural person or legal entity establishing the purpose and the means for processing of personal data.
The party collecting and processing personal data for the controller. (Harver)
Protection of personal data
As a candidate you are entitled to protection of your personal data. These privacy regulations were drawn up
based on the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
They describe the purpose of the registration and which data is registered in which way.
Terms and conditions for the processing of personal data
- Harver processes data and personal data in particular, in a proper and careful manner, and in accordance
with legislation and these regulations.
- Harver collects personal data for a specifiand justified purpose described in this Terms and Conditions.
- Personal data is not processed further in a way that contradicts the purpose for which the data was
- The controller is responsible for any loss or damage resulting from failure to observe these regulations.
- After having been rendered anonymous, the personal data can be used for research aimed at improving
The way in which personal data is processed
- Personal data is only processed if such processing is not excessive, considering the purposes for which the
data was collected or subsequently processed.
- The following data is collected and processed by the controller:
- name, address, postcode, residential address
- date of birth
- telephone number, email address
- information on employment (history)
- psychometric tests
- Access to relevant personal data is only granted to those authorised employees who require access to the
relevant data for performance of their work.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected is processed for the following purposes.
- Establishing and managing TalentPitch and TalentPool and incorporating the relevant data therein.
- Assessing, selecting and accepting (potential) candidates.
- Entering into and implementing agreements with (potential) candidates.
- The use of statistical and scientific insights for management reports or (optimisation of) assessment.
- The (ongoing) structuring or automation of the selection of (potential) candidates.
- The performance of specific activities aimed at establishing, maintaining or expanding (a) the relationship
with (potential) candidates.
- Approaching participants once only for user research.
- Managing the relationship with (potential) candidates from TalentPool.
- With due consideration for possible legal requirements, the controller will establish the period for which
the relevant personal data will be retained.
- The personal data for the candidates below will be deleted / rendered anonymous by Harver after 12 months:
- candidates who were rejected;
- candidates who did not complete the tool;
- candidates who did complete the tool, but did not receive a message from the controller;
- (if approved by the controller:) candidates in TalentPool.
- If the purpose of personal data processing has expired, or the candidate requests removal prior to the end
of the retention period, the relevant personal data will be immediately removed from the registration and
- The data can be retained in anonymous form if the relevant data is processed in such a way that it is
impossible in all reasonableness to derive the identity of the individuals.
Provision of information to the candidate
According to the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data , a candidate is entitled to inspect
the file containing his or her data, to obtain a description of the purpose, scope, and the means of processing
of the data contained in the system . This information can be requested from Harver at any time. A candidate is
also entitled to demand the data to be completed, updated, rectified, temporally or permanently suspended or
erased, in case they are not complete, outdated, untrue or collected with the violation of the Act, or in case
they are no longer required for the purpose for which they have been collected.
By agreeing to this, you declare to agree to the processing of your personal data in the manner described